Umbrellakind is one of the Strife Specibi used in the Overseer Project. Base item(s) in this Specibi start off poor at offense.
There are currently 18 weapons available for this strife kind.
There is currently one Base Umbrellakind weapon.
- 3 Power
- 1 Abstain Bonus
- Costs 4 Build Grist
- Code: 9Qkm?iSL
- Description: I guess you could use this to protect you from the rain? It's pretty bad at offense.
Double umbrella, double fun! It's bad at protecting from the rain though.
- Code: 9OWmS441
- Strength: 6
- Abstain: 2+
- Cost: 8 Build Grist, 6 Rust
- Umbrella || Frying Pan
- 75 Power
- 5 Accuse Bonus 10 Abjure Bonus 15 Abstain Bonus
- Costs 1000 Build 500 Rust 100 Titanium
- Code: l!lu?jyz
- Description: Luckily, my Frying Pan also doubles as... a DRYING Pan.
Barber's Best Friend
- Umbrella && Straight Razor
- 22 Power
- 1 Assail Bonus 5 Abstain Bonus
- Costs 20 Build Grist, 10 Rust
- Code: 8AEGS4K0
- Description: Not actually particularly useful for shaving, the multiple blades in a radial pattern have a habit of chopping off things you probably want to keep attached. On the plus side, they also chop off things your enemies wanted to keep attached.
- Peachy Parasol
- 45 Power
- 10 Accuse Bonus, 20 Abjure Bonus, 30 Abstain Bonus
- Costs: 500 Frosting and 50 Rose Quartzt.
- Code: 9xko?yyL
- Description: An umbrella suited for only the most dainty of princesses. It smells great and packs a wallop!
- Angelic Parasol
- Components: ?
- Power: 77
- Cost: 1000 Build Grist, 99 Diamond, 99 Polychromite
- Code: lR!s!zzt
- Description: Float off into the sky on the wings of angels.
- Adele's Umbrella
- Components: ?
- Power: 101
- Cost: 4000 Build, 4000 Jet and 1500 Sulfer
- Code: 1I0G2W8G
- Abstratus: Umbrellakind; Flamethrowerkind
- Description: Feel the wrath of Adele under the fire-setting rain protector! Fell the power of litterally making the rain feel the pain of flames! If you're going to have a broken heart, might as well ablaze your enemies while you're at it!
- Pen-Guin's Umbrella
- Barber's Best Friend && Alonwrite
- 3400 Power
- 29 Aggress Bonus, 29 Abuse Bonus
- Costs 150,000 Chalk, 150,000 Obsidian, 120,000 Tar, 70,000 Titanium.
- Code: 086GS4K0
- Description: A rather sharp looking Umbrella with a long blade at the end, covered in ink. Classy monocle not included.
- Umbrella && Laser Pointer
- 154 Power
- 10 Abjure Bonus 20 Abstain
- Costs 2000 Build Grist, 1500 Redstone, 1500 Ruby, 150 Titanium
- Code: 82W0Ka45
- Description: [T]his fires a laser when you open or close it. Completely useless against rain.!
- Lazer Umbrella (not to be confused with above)
- Umbrella || Laser Pointer
- 296 Power
- 25 assault Bonus
- Costs 10000 Build Grist, 10000 Cobalt, 12000 Ruby
- Code: fR?w?zSt
- Description: Oh dear, it seems to be raining. I'll just open up my umbrella here and- BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
- Sonic Umbrella
- 305 Power
- +5 Assault, +5 Abstain
- Costs: 9000 Emerald, 1 Polychromite, 9000 Titanium, 30000 Uranium
- Code: 900GA4K0
- Description: They'll make a sonic everything these days.
- Abstatus: Umbrellakind; Toolkind; Sciencekind
- Magic Umbrella
- Umbrella || Slytherin Pins
- 600 Power
- 20 Abuse Bonus, 20 Accuse Bonus
- Costs 80,000 Build Grist, 80,000 Frosting, 50,000 Rock Candy, 80,000 Shale.
- Code: BRlm??UL??UL
- Description: Typically found in the possession of British nannies, this magic umbrella has the ability to merge real life and cartoon fantasies.
- Trusty Umbrella
- 15 Power
- Costs 10 Build Grist, 1 Caulk, 15 Uranium
- Code: 1AWmqaKG
- Description: This umbrella was fashioned from an old umbrella frame and the rusty flags of several mailboxes. Shield yourself from rain, sun, and anything/everything that can and will be stabbed.
- 135 Power
- Costs 2000 Obsidian, 13000 Shale
- Code: hRkt!lST
- Description: Let a smile be your umbrella. Then shoot them with it.
- Riflekind; Umbrellakind
- 58 Power
- 8 Assail; 8 Assault
- Costs 1500 Build Grist, 1000 Copper, 25 Titanium
- Code: hBEtTlKT
- Description: The sharply clawed hook is perfect for gripping, and now it can be propelled long distance.
Rose Tinted Umbrella
- Umbrella && Rose-Tinted Shades
- 210 Power
- 25 Abjure Bonus
- Costs 21,000 Build, 25,000 Frosting, 10,000 Rose Quartz
- Code: 9QcGmaCK
- Description: Things under this just seem a little bit better.
Chim Chim Cheree Chaser
- Magic Umbrella && Broom
- 3000 Power
- 40 Abuse Bonus 35 Accuse Bonus
- Costs 200,000 Chalk, 200,000 Frosting, 100,000 Mercury, 200,000 Rock Candy, 100,000 Shale.
- Code: 103WOm4K
- Description: Covered in soot, a magic endowed weapon that can cover the wielder with an impenetrable veil of coal dust.
Dragon Wing Umbrella
- Magic Umbrella || Skyrim: Collector's Edition
- 4000 Power
- 100 to Abuse, Accuse, Abjure, and Abstain Bonus
- Costs 200,000 Build Grist, 500,000 Blood, 200,000 Malachite, 100,000 Opal.
- Code: hxlr?!ULhxlr?!UL
- Description: An umbrella whose flaps resemble the tissue of a dragon wing. It supposedly contains the soul of a dragon, but whoever designed it certainly doesn't have a soul for fashion
Green Solar Flare Protecter
- Components: Parawand && Green Sun on a Stick
- 9999 Power
- +9999 to Aggrieve, Aggress, Assail, Assault, Abuse, Accuse, Abjure, Abstain
- Costs 7244000 Build Grist, 1885000 Amber, 3592000 Cobalt, 3592000 Diamond, 1223000 Gold, 3432000 Jet, 954000 Mercury, 400000 Obsidian, 345000 Opal, 261000 Polychromite, 308000 Rainbow, 383000 Redstone, 2206000 Rust, 1175000 Tar, 295000 Titanium, 2949000 Uranium
- Description: This umbrella is one of the few things that can withstand the heat of the green sun. It's also pretty damn powerful.
- 35 Power
- 5 Assault, 5 Abstain
- Costs 60 Build Grist, 35 Amethyst
- Code: B!!r?iSz
- Description: What appears to be an ordinary umbrella is actually a shotgun in disguise! Opening and closing the umbrella pumps the shotgun. How clever!
- 5050 Power
- +50 to Aggrieve, Aggress, Assail, Assault, Abuse, Accuse, Abjure, Abstain
- Costs 50,000 Build Grist, 250,000 Diamond, 505,050 Sunstone
- Code: BRFmk?UL
- Description: An umbrella that was used by only the best of magicians. It is so powerful that you almost forget that magic isn't real.