Umbrellakind is one of the Strife Specibi used in the Overseer Project. Base item(s) in this Specibi start off poor at offense.
There are currently 18 weapons available for this strife kind.
Umbrella EditDescription: I guess you could use this to protect you from the rain? It's pretty bad at offense.
- Power: 3
- Abstain: +3
Costs 4 Build Grist
Double Umbrella Edit
Double umbrella, double fun! It's bad at protecting from the rain though.
- Strength: 6
- Abstain: +2
Cost: 8 Build Grist, 6 Rust
Umbrella of Dryness Edit
Ever have an Umbrella that drips rain off the sides, getting your pants and legs wet? Well, with this umbrella that has a double layered cover with a towel on the outside and the usual plastic cover on the inside, the water on the umbrella won't drip down, it'll be absorbed by the towel covering! Is also machine washable.
- 19 Power
- 1 Aggrieve bonus, 2 Accuse Bonus
- Code: 8ACWUW45
- Cost: 30 Build Grist, 12 Chalk, 18 Marble
Drying Pan Edit
- Umbrella || Frying Pan
- 75 Power
- 5 Accuse Bonus 10 Abjure Bonus 15 Abstain Bonus
- Costs 1000 Build 500 Rust 100 Titanium
- Code: l!lu?jyz
- Description: Luckily, my Frying Pan also doubles as... a DRYING Pan.
Barber's Best Friend Edit
- Umbrella && Straight Razor
- 22 Power
- 1 Assail Bonus 5 Abstain Bonus
- Costs 20 Build Grist, 10 Rust
- Code: 8AEGS4K0
- Description: Not actually particularly useful for shaving, the multiple blades in a radial pattern have a habit of chopping off things you probably want to keep attached. On the plus side, they also chop off things your enemies wanted to keep attached.
- Peachy Parasol
- 45 Power
- 10 Accuse Bonus, 20 Abjure Bonus, 30 Abstain Bonus
- Costs: 500 Frosting and 50 Rose Quartzt.
- Code: 9xko?yyL
- Description: An umbrella suited for only the most dainty of princesses. It smells great and packs a wallop!
- Angelic Parasol
- Components: ?
- Power: 77
- Cost: 1000 Build Grist, 99 Diamond, 99 Polychromite
- Code: lR!s!zzt
- Description: Float off into the sky on the wings of angels.
- Adele's Umbrella
- Components: ?
- Power: 101
- Cost: 4000 Build, 4000 Jet and 1500 Sulfer
- Code: 1I0G2W8G
- Abstratus: Umbrellakind; Flamethrowerkind
- Description: Feel the wrath of Adele under the fire-setting rain protector! Fell the power of litterally making the rain feel the pain of flames! If you're going to have a broken heart, might as well ablaze your enemies while you're at it!
- Barber's Best Friend && Alonwrite
- 3400 Power
- 29 Aggress Bonus, 29 Abuse Bonus
- Costs 150,000 Chalk, 150,000 Obsidian, 120,000 Tar, 70,000 Titanium.
- Code: 086GS4K0
- Description: A rather sharp looking Umbrella with a long blade at the end, covered in ink. Classy monocle not included.
- Umbrella && Laser Pointer
- 154 Power
- 10 Abjure Bonus 20 Abstain
Costs 2000 Build Grist, 1500 Redstone, 1500 Ruby, 150 Titanium
- Code: 82W0Ka45
- Description: This fires a laser when you open or close it. Completely useless against rain.!
- Lazer Umbrella (not to be confused with above)
- Umbrella || Laser Pointer
- 296 Power
- 25 assault Bonus
- Costs 10000 Build Grist, 10000 Cobalt, 12000 Ruby
- Code: fR?w?zSt
- Description: Oh dear, it seems to be raining. I'll just open up my umbrella here and- BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Sonic Umbrella Edit
Description: They'll make a sonic everything these days.
- Code: 900GA4K0
- Power: +305
- Assault: +5
- Abstain: +5
- Shared Specibus: Toolkind, Sciencekind
Costs: 9000 Emerald, 1 Polychromite, 9000 Titanium, 30000 Uranium
Magic Umbrella Edit
Description: Typically found in the possession of British nannies, this magic umbrella has the ability to merge real life and cartoon fantasies.
- Umbrella || Slytherin Pins or Code: BRlm??UL
- Power: 600
- Abuse: +20
- Accuse: +20
Costs 80,000 Build Grist, 80,000 Frosting, 50,000 Rock Candy, 80,000 Shale.
Trusty Umbrella Edit
Description: This umbrella was fashioned from an old umbrella frame and the rusty flags of several mailboxes. Shield yourself from rain, sun, and anything/everything that can and will be stabbed.
- Code: 1AWmqaKG
- Power: 15
Costs 10 Build Grist, 1 Caulk, 15 Uranium
Rapid-Fire Umbrella Edit
- 135 Power
- Costs 2000 Obsidian, 13000 Shale
- Code: hRkt!lST
- Description: Let a smile be your umbrella. Then shoot them with it.
Grappling Hook Edit
Description: The sharply clawed hook is perfect for gripping, and now it can be propelled long distance.
- Riflekind; Umbrellakind
- 58 Power
- 8 Assail; 8 Assault
Costs 1500 Build Grist, 1000 Copper, 25 Titanium
- Code: hBEtTlKT
Rose Tinted Umbrella Edit
Description: Things under this just seem a little bit better.
Formula: Umbrella && Rose-Tinted Shades or Code: 9QcGmaCK
- Power 210
- Abjure: +25
Costs 21,000 Build, 25,000 Frosting, 10,000 Rose Quartz
Chim Chim Cheree Chaser Edit
Description: Covered in soot, a magic endowed weapon that can cover the wielder with an impenetrable veil of coal dust.
Formula: Magic Umbrella && Broom or Code: 103WOm4K
- 3000 Power
- Abuse: +40
- Accuse: +35
Costs 200,000 Chalk, 200,000 Frosting, 100,000 Mercury, 200,000 Rock Candy, 100,000 Shale.
Dragon Wing Umbrella Edit
- Magic Umbrella || Skyrim: Collector's Edition
- 4000 Power
- 100 to Abuse, Accuse, Abjure, and Abstain Bonus
- Costs 200,000 Build Grist, 500,000 Blood, 200,000 Malachite, 100,000 Opal.
- Code: hxlr?!ULhxlr?!UL
- Description: An umbrella whose flaps resemble the tissue of a dragon wing. It supposedly contains the soul of a dragon, but whoever designed it certainly doesn't have a soul for fashion
- 35 Power
- 5 Assault, 5 Abstain
- Costs 60 Build Grist, 35 Amethyst
- Code: B!!r?iSz
- Description: What appears to be an ordinary umbrella is actually a shotgun in disguise! Opening and closing the umbrella pumps the shotgun. How clever
- 5050 Power
- +50 to Aggrieve, Aggress, Assail, Assault, Abuse, Accuse, Abjure, Abstain
- Costs 50,000 Build Grist, 250,000 Diamond, 505,050 Sunstone
- Code: BRFmk?UL
Description: An umbrella that was used by only the best of magicians. It is so powerful that you almost forget that magic isn't real.
Green Solar Flare Protecter Edit
Description: This umbrella is one of the few things that can withstand the heat of the green sun. It's also pretty damn powerful.
- Components: Parawand && Green Sun on a Stick
- Strength: 9999
- Aggrieve: +9999
- Aggress: +9999
- Assail: +9999
- Assault: +9999
- Abuse: +9999
- Accuse: +9999
- Abjure: +9999
- Abstain: +9999
Costs: 7,244,000 Build Grist, 1,885,000 Amber, 3,592,000 Cobalt, 3,592,000 Diamond, 1,223,000 Gold, 3,432,000 Jet, 954,000 Mercury, 400,000 Obsidian, 345,000 Opal, 261,000 Polychromite, 308,000 Rainbow, 383,000 Redstone, 2,206,000 Rust, 1,175,000 Tar, 295.000 Titanium, 2,949,000 Uranium