Needlekind is a strife specibus used canonically by Rose Lalonde. There are, at present, 24 known weapons in the specibus. There are, however, 81 total weapons.
- 1 Base Items
- 2 Non-Base Items
- 2.1 APERTURE SCIENCE KNITTING NEEDLES (___ ?? ___)
- 2.2 Thorns of Oglogoth
- 2.3 Midnight Needles
- 2.4 EXPLOSIVE SCIENCE STICKS (___ ?? ___)
- 2.5 "A pair of strong, steel knitting needles with a flame design along the back edge, that use a fiery attack against enemies."
- 2.6 Flaming Needles of the Thunderclouds
- 2.7 Beamsticks
- 2.8 Nrub'yiglith's Oriental Blessings
- 2.9 Nine-Ball Laserneedlewands
- "These are for eating, not for strifing. But that's never going to stop you."
- STRENGTH: 5
- AGGRESS: -5
- ASSAIL: -6
- ASSAULT: -7
- "Sure, they're not as sharp as some needles, but they have hooks on them, and who doesn't love things with hooks on them?"
- STRENGTH: 5
- "A pair of sharp pointy objects that could also whip up a mean sweater if you get cold. What more could you ask for?"
- STRENGTH: 7
APERTURE SCIENCE KNITTING NEEDLES (___ ?? ___)
- "Whose idea was it to make a Portal Device out of knitting needles? Because you're fired."
- Code: !3A?jpEV
- STRENGTH: 800
- aggrieve +800
- Abuse +50
- Accuse +60
- 150000 Build Grist 50000 Chalk 25000 Diamond 50000 Obsidian 25000 Sunstone
ELECTRIFYING NEEDLES (Battery || Knitting Needles) ===
- "Name speaks for itself: the needles will electrify enemies that you'll attack."
- CODE: wo!Vxgtz
- STRENGTH: 25
STICHERS OF FATE '(___ ?? ___) ===
- "These needles are so sharp they have the power to penetrate through anything, even fate itself. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration - they just seem to be just really edgy looking sewing needles."
- CODE: !krhT!Qk
- STRENGTH: 26
- Aggrieve: +4
- Aggress: +4
- Assail: +4
- Assault: +4
- Abuse: -1
- Accuse: -1
- Abjure: -1
- Abstain: -1
Thorns of Oglogoth
!The needles seem to shiver with the dark desires of THE DEEP ONE. Any sane adventurer would cast these instruments of the occult into the FURTHEST RING and forget they ever existed.
- Code: !q!Z!ht
- Additional Abstratus: wandkind
- Power: 126
- Cost: 4000 Amythest, 666 Chaulk, 5000 Chalk, 3000 Gold, 6000 Iodine, 666 Tar
These strange needlewands radiate strange black aura and the urge to join the midnight crew.
- Code: ?b!dJA!l
- Power: 24
EXPLOSIVE SCIENCE STICKS (___ ?? ___)
- "The simpler way to heat up some Chinese takeout."
- CODE: 8HpK5rKE
- STRENGTH: 181
- Aggrieve: +20
- Aggress: +30
- Assail: +20
- Assault: +20
- Abstain: -10
- 20000 Build Grist 9500 Copper 12500 Uranium
FLAMING NEEDLES (Lighter || Knitting needles) ===
"A pair of strong, steel knitting needles with a flame design along the back edge, that use a fiery attack against enemies."
- STRENGTH: 25
Flaming Needles of the Thunderclouds
Now you can start forest fires twice as fast!
- Code: wW!JIgtf
- Power: 85
- Cost: 500 Copper, 300 Gold, 100 Ruby, 100 Sulfur, 300 Tar
A small pair of beam-emitting needles. The tips can burn through a wide variety of materials.
- Code: !N!?jt?V
- Power: 480
- Aggrieve +10
- Aggress +5
- Accuse -15
- Abjure -10
- Abstain -5
Nrub'yiglith's Oriental Blessings
Wreathed in writhing darkness, these twin and viciously tapered chainsaws fill you with a sense of purity. As pure as the Elder Gods can impart, that is. * Code: lH!zz!!?
- Strength: 1066
- Assault +30
- Abstain -100
- Wounds inflicted by this weapon have a 5% chance to bleed for 3 rounds.
These things are simply ridiculous. Be careful to not shoot your eye out with these needlelaserwands.
- Code: YwKxsrrY
- Strength: 1200
- Assail +20
- Accuse +10