Flamethrowerkind is one of the strife specibi available in the Overseer Project. They come in both one handed and two handed weapons. There are currently 43 weapons for flamethrowerkind. They usually boost Aggress, Assail and/or Assault and give penalties to Abjure and/or Abstain.
This little lighter is technically classified as a flamethrower, but as a weapon it is beyond lame.
- Strength: 1
- Abjure Penalty: -1
- Abstain Penalty: -1
This blowtorch is designed for heating metal. As a weapon it's pretty decent, a lot better than a lighter.
- Strength: 8
- Assault Bonus: 1
- Abstain Penalty: -1
Lighter Figurine Edit
Still quite useless as a weapon, but now it's at least 5 times more hilarious
- (Lighter || Joker Figurine)
- Strength: 3
The Blow-Timer Edit
Keep your jobs organized, and properly timed.
- Code: 12n02b5G
- Strength: 6
- Assault: +2
- Abstain: -2
The Dragon's Fire Edit
A powerful improvement over the blowtorch. Now you can burn your enemies with the heat of a dragon.
- Code: 1G08084G
- Strength: 20
- cost: 20 amber, 4 sulfur
Gasoline Gun Edit
Now this is firepower. A real smoking gun. How many fire gun jokes can I get away with?
- (Lighter && Squirtgun)
- Code: 51120WE0
- Strength: 20
- Aggrieve Bonus: 4
- Aggress Bonus: 3
- Assail Bonus: 2
- Assault Bonus: 1
- Abjure Penalty: -3
- Abstain Penalty: -4
- 22 build grist, 11 amber, 4 sunstone
Usually used for burning hordes of annoying alien blowfish, but it's good for Imps too.
- Code: 144t044Y
- Strength: 24
- Assault bonus: +2
- 40 build grist, 25 tar
The swiss army knife of the pyromaniac/arsonist.
- (Lighter && Crowbar)
- Code: f10I0Wg1
- Strength: 25
- Cost: 40 build grist, 10 tar
Steam Thrower Edit
Expertly removes all wrinkles from any article of clothing. Note: Please remove clothes before use. Or if you don't, at least send us a video of the resulting hilarity.
- (Lighter && Clothing Iron)
- Code: C11I0We1
- Strength: 25
- Cost: 25 build grist, 5 cobalt, 5 tar
Smoke Thrower Edit
All it does is blow slightly toxic smoke in your targets' faces. The clever strifer might make some pretty good use out of it, though.
- Code: lsx!duv!
- Strength: 35
- Aggrieve: +15, Abstain: +15
- Cost: 500 Build Grist, 750 Chalk, 10 Mercury
Burning Asfelt Edit
A snazzy flamethrower! Now you feel like burning some asshole's mansion... and some clocks.
- (Lighter || Midnight Crew Poster)
- Code: !5TtHeld
- Strength: 42
- Aggress bonus: 6
- Cost: 80 build grist, 40 obsidian, 40 sulfur
Steaming Discoball Thrower Edit
Removes wrinkles from your enemies when you steam them flat with hot discoballs. Oooh, sparkly!
- Code: zzrtTlkl
- Strength: 75
- Cost: 50 Cobalt, 5 diamond, 10 mercury, 50 tar
Flamethrower's Best Friend Edit
You shoot a mist of the vodka from the small bottle through the flame, alighting it. Be careful not to set yourself on fire. Or don't, I guess you're entitled to immolate yourself if you really want to.
- (Lighter || Bottle of Vodka)
- Code: zTT!So!N
- Strength: 81
- Aggress Bonus: 5
- Abuse Bonus: 3
- Cost: 1,000 build grist, 1,000 iodine, 1,000 sulfur
For once, the flammability is an advantage!
- (Lighter && Shaving Cream)
- Code: z1Pp00A1
- Strength: 95
- Assail Bonus: 15
- Cost: 2,000 build grist, 1,500 caulk, 500 sulfur
Electric Acid Inferno Edit
Burn, electrocute and corrode your enemies all at once! The perfect mixture of chemistry and physics.
- (Chemical Burner || Tesla Coil)
- Code: n1tEcW!1
- Strength: 210
- Cost: 25,000 copper, 10,000 sulfur, 25,000 Uranium
Chemical Burner Edit
Baptize your enemies in a deadly mixture of toxins, chemicals, and corrosive acids. And remember: responsible scientists always use protection in the lab.
- (Gasoline Gun && Chemistry Set)
- Code: 00120WC0
- Strength: 325
- Cost: 700 rainbow, 28,000 tar, 32,000 uranium
Dragon's Breath Edit
It's an array of backwards rockets on a gun. How you manage to not fly into the sky is a mystery.
- (Gasoline Gun || Rocket Wings)
- Code: TTXQOuUP
- Strength: 600
- Assault bonus: 18
- NOTE: Rocket Wings are not a base or alchemizable item. Their code is PSWOOOOP.
- Cost: 70,000 build grist, 87,000 jet, 39,000 ruby
Bouncing Flames Edit
With each comes a medium sized blast. Forests beware
- 91,100 Build Grist, 67 Copper, 1,111 Ruby, 165,730 Shale, 5,555 Tar
- Code: Fh12!Yd0
- Power: 911
- aggrieve: +2
- assail: +3
- abjure: -4
Flaming Knifeboard Edit
This looks like a normal musical keyboard, but pushing any key results in a pair of flaming butcher's knives shooting out of the back. Never has Mozart's Fifth been so terrifying.
- Abstratus: Flamethrowerkind, percussionkind, knifekind
- 62000 Grist, 21000 Caulk, 35000 Chalk, 4800 Obsidian, 41000 Titanium
- code: W40500H2
- strength: 1,111
- aggress: 1
- assail: 11
- assault: 111
- abuse: 111
- accuse: 11
- abjure: 1
Dragon's Pipe Edit
Inhale, exhale fire. Inhale, exhale fire. Or you could just blow out of it so you don't shrivel up your tongue.
- (Dragon's Breath && Cigarette Holder)
- Code: 80180G08
- 150000 Grist, 50000 Sulfur, 150000 Tar
- Strength: 1,500
- Aggress Bonus: 30
- Accuse Penalty: -5
- Abjure Penalty: -10
- Abstain Penalty: -15
Lava Launcher Edit
While technically it no longer fires flames, it's still packing heat! Though you kinda wonder why it doesn't just melt in your hands...
- (Barbascorcher || Lava Lamp)
- Code: zhT!NvEt
- Strength: 2,900
- Assail Bonus: 50
- Abjure Penalty: -25
- Abstain Penalty: -25
- Cost: 400,000 amber, 400,000 blood, 100,000 obsidian
Miraculous Burn Edit
A deadly flamethrower that uses a highly flammable concoction of different Faygo flavours. Sweet death, best death.
- (Blowtorch && Faygo Red Pop Flavour)
- Code: WIr22L8G
- Strength: 4,200
- Aggrieve Bonus: 40
- Aggress Bonus: 20
- Assault Penalty: -20
- Cost: 420,420 build grist, 420,420 obsidian, 420,420 sulfur, 420,420 tar
Helios Ray Edit
They said you were crazy to use the powers of the sun to power your flamethrower. But its strong and self sustaining, what's not to love?
- (Lava Launcher && Sun on a Stick)
- Code: q3Tc618N
- Strength: 6,500
- Assail Bonus: 100
- Assault Bonus: 100
- Abjure Penalty: -100
- Abstain Penalty: -100
- Cost: 500,000 Mercury, 330,000 Quartz, 150,000 Rainbow, 150,000 Star Sapphire
Green Solar Flare Edit
Green flames are supposed to be the hottest, right?
- (Helios Ray && Magic Cue Ball)
- Code: q3TW6106
- Strength: 9,999
- Assail Bonus: 1,000
- Assault Bonus: 1,500
- Abjure Penalty: -1,000
- Abstain Penalty: -1,500
- Cost: 355,000 Star Sapphire, 800,000 Sunstone, 1,000,000 Uranium
Pyromaniac's Lighter Edit
Big things come in small packages and this baby has burnt down homes all over the planet. Never fails to ignite and never needs refilling.
- (Dragon's Breath && Lighter)
- Code: T11I0WE1
- Strength: 9999
- All bonuses: 3333 to everything
- size: small
- cost: 10000000 amber, 10000000 copper, 10000000 Opal, 10000000 redstone, 10000000 ruby, 10000000 sulfur
A Blaze of a Very High Degree Edit
An ominous flamethrower with sleek design and a sinister history. Good for night owls, wise birds, and those who want to roast people alive. With style.
- (Dragon's Breath && Faygonight Brew)
- Code: G0120080
- Strength: 9,999
- Aggrieve Bonus: 9,091
- Aggress Bonus: 9,091
- Assail Bonus: 9,091
- Assault Bonus: 9,999
- Abuse Bonus: 9,001
- Accuse Bonus: 9,091
- Abjure Bonus: 9,091
- Abstain Bonus: 9,091
- Cost; 19,091,909 Build Grist, 19,091,909 Jet, 1,909,909 Obsidian, 1,909,909 Sulfur, 1,909,909 Tar
These weapons have unknown combinations.
1I0G2W8G - Weapon: Adele's Umbrella
Description: Feel the wrath of Adele under the fire-setting rain protector. Literally feel the power of making rain feel the pain of flames! If you're going to have a broken heart might as well ablaze your enemies while your at it!
Cost: 4,000 build grist, 4,000 jet, 1,500 sulfur
f?Lr2jCn - Weapon: Breath of Odahviing
Aggrieve Bonus: 33
Aggress Bonus: 44
Assail Bonus: 55
Assault Bonus: 66
Description: The flames of a powerful dragon are in your hands, loyally searing whatever foe stands in its line of fire.
Cost: 333,333 blood, 45,921 chalk, 68,500 garnet
H?xtJuho - Weapon: Froliche Fahrenheiten
Assault Bonus: 20
Description: Nothing captures the feel of Christmas like underlings roasting on an open fire.
Cost: 4,510 Build Grist, 11,250 Ruby, 25,000 Sunstone
E!lQpezR - Weapon: SPF Deadly
Abjure Bonus: 10
Description: Throws scalding hot sunblock. Kills and blocks harmful UV radiation. Especially effective against anthropomorphic sunbeams.
Cost: 500 build grist, 10 caulk, 750 chalk, 100 iodine
Y40W0100 - Weapon: Tarot Torch
Aggrieve Bonus: 23
Aggress Bonus: 56
Assail Bonus: 89
Description: Though tarot has long been used to tell fortunes, this new method is 100% accurate! I see fire in your future.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A COMPREHENSIVE LIST. THERE ARE STILL MANY MORE COMBINATIONS FOR YOU TO FIND.