Canekind is one of the strife specibi available in The Overseer Project.
A piece of varnished wood designed to...oh, whatever. You're just going to go beat up imps with it anyway.
- Strength: 2
- Cost: 3 Build Grist
General Romero's Fancy Stick
It's said that General Romero had this made, not as a sword inside a cane, but as a sword usable as a walking stick. Either that, or someone lost the cane's sheath.
- Combination: Walking Cane || Antique Sword
- Strength: 20
- Effects: Accuse +1, Abjure +1, Abstain +1
- Cost: 18 Build Grist, 22 Copper
This item combines the biting edge of a sword with the drubbings only a cane can mete out.
- Combination: Walking Cane && Shitty Sword
- Strength: 65
- Effects: Assail +15
- Cost: 99 Build Grist, 700 Marble
A spooky cane topped with a skull. Perfect for summoning zombie dogs or whatever creepy stuff it is that you do.
- Combination: Walking Cane && Skull
- Strength: 15
- Bonuses: Aggress +5, Assail +5, Assault +5
- Penalties: Accuse -3, Abjure -3, Abstain -3
- Cost: 45 Build Grist, 25 Blood, 15 Tar
Stainless Steel Walking Cane
A walking cane made of steel. Anyone strong enough to wield it is probably strong enough to not need it.
- Combination: Steel Bar || Walking Cane
- Strength: 16
- Cost: 150 Build Grist, 25 Titanium Grist
For when your legs are sore, the fields need reaping, or some imps need maiming.
- Combination: Farming Scythe || Walking Cane
- Strength: 22
- Cost: 46 Build Grist, 57 Tar Grist
It's just a normal cane, but it shoots people. Imagine if the elderly man down the street always carried around one of these...
- Combination: Rifle && Walking Cane
- Cost: 125 Build Grist, 35 Titanium Grist
One end is for holding to help you walk, and the other end is for stabbing things. Try not to get the two confused.
- Combination: Spear || Walking Cane
- Cost: 13 Build Grist, 14 Blood Grist
They say the thorns around this cane make it hit harder. They actually just make you look like even more of a pompous jerk. Or so they say.
- Combination: Rose || Stainless Steel Walkinig Cane
- Strength: 120
- Cost: 10,000 Build Grist, 1000 Rose Quartz Grist, 1000 Titanium Grist
Well at least your "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" is much more forceful now.
- Combination: Staff || Walking Cane
- Strength: 10
- Cost: 4 Amber Grist, 1 Blood Grist, 7 Marble Grist
Red Steel Walking Cane
Unlike many might believe when looking at the name of this device, this is not a reference to the franchise 'Red Steel' but rather a STEEL cane that happens to be RED.
- Combination: Red Paint && Steel Walking Cane
- Strength: 25
- Cost: 1 Blood Grist, 10 Garnet Grist, 5 Titanium Grist
Hilted Walking Cane
It's a cane with a shitty sword hilt instead of a grip. It's not as good for walking, but it's marginally better for bludgeoning.
- Combination: Shitty Sword || Walking Cane
- Strength: 5
- Cost: 10 Build Grist, 5 Copper Grist
Ishmael's Right Leg
A normal sized walking cane weighing as much as a heavy anchor. If you can lift it, it packs a wallop.
- Combination: Anchor || Walking Cane
- Strength: 38
- Cost: 82 Build grist, 85 Rust Grist
Row Row Fight the Power
Pierce the heavens with your drill!//...Er, cane...
- Combination: Pointy Anime Shades || Walking Cane
- Strength: 202
- Cost: 50 Blood Grist, 300 Obsidian Grist, 80 Uranium Grist
Strange cane that is decorated with lots of mirrors. Not sure if you can scare an imp with his distorted image...
- Combination: ??
- Strength: 22
- Cost: 50 Build Grist, 10 Marble Grist
Diamond-Studded Pimp Cane
Razzle Dazzle, my nizzle. Razzle Dazzle.
- Combination: Pimp hat || Walking Cane
- Strength: 185
- Cost 24,000 Amethyst Grist, 4000 Diamond Grist, 14,000 Emerald Grist
Known canes with unknown recipes
Gas Powered Stick
Laser Cane Sword
Mach-Daddy 5 Holiday Disco Scepter
Record/Face Breakin' Playa
Time-Screwin' Babe-Doin' Pole of the Octopierrot
Crown Corporation's Gaseous Slime Spewin' Stick
Adept Dragomancer's Resurrection Cane
Big Money Macher Tri-Ho Crimp
Festive Holiday Pootang Cane
Bo Peep's Cane
Chilling Cacophony Cane of Mount Crimpet
Bull Penis Cane
Cheap Trick Cane
Technicolour Quantum Cane
Case Crackin' Booty Twhackin' Chronoscopic Carnival Cane of the Terrible Tentacled Timelord
Spearmint Candy Cane
Skull Candy Cane
Mach-Daddy 5 Holiday Pimpin' Pole
Wielding the power of the ancient dragon Nidhogg, you feel more fearsome than ever before. With thunder at your fingertips, you can feel the energy flowing through your veins. It kind of hurts - but that could just be the radioactivity.
- Code: hwZFqzaN
- Strength: 1100
- Aggress +75
- Aggrieve, Assail, Assault +15
- Abuse, Accuse, Abjure, Abstain +30
Asgardian Atom-splitting Battlecane
Now THIS is a weapon. Forged with the divine powers of the Norse gods and designed by Oppenheimer himself, this cane is supercharged with lightning and unstable radioactive isotopes.
- Code: 0W340W4K
- Strength: 500
- Aggress +30
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A COMPREHENSIVE LIST. THERE ARE STILL MANY MORE COMBINATIONS FOR YOU TO FIND.